SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy,Eligibility & Exam Dates
SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 : SSC CGL 2019 Notification soon going to release online on SSC official website. The Staff Selection Commission holds SSC CGL consistently to pick contender for various Group B and Group C posts. The enlistment is done in various Departments/administrations/relationship of the central government.Job seekers who are looking for govt jobs can utilize these opportunity and apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 on or before end date.
The test is held in four dimensions or stages explicitly Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3, and Tier-4. As indicated by capability standards, Bachelor’s Degree holders in any stream or request can fill their SSC CGL Application Form 2019 through online mode.
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the posts||Various|
|Examination Level||National Level|
SSC CGL 2019 Notification Details :-
Job seekers are advised to read all information about SSC CGL 2019 notification such as eligibility criteria,selection process,vacancy list,application process & other details.After verifying all the details and the candidates who feels themselves as eligible can apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 through online mode.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria :-
According to Staff Selection Commission (SSC),The candidates eligibility is depends upon their educational qualification,age limit,nationality & locality factors respectively.Aspirants can check their SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2019 from the given below.
SSC CGL Qualification : Candidates should have a propelled instruction at the most recent 01.08.2019. Candidates, those are in the most recent year of graduation can similarly apply for SSC CGL with their provisional degrees.
SSC CGL Age Limit & Relaxation : SSC has extended age limit for SSC CGL Recruitment 2019, anyway the age varies from post to post. The minimum age limit portrayed for SSC CGL 2019 is 27 years and the maximum age limit criteria is 32 years.
SSC CGL Application Form :-
The SSC CGL Application Form 2019 will be made available in March 2019 and would continue till April 2019. Contenders can fill the structure in online mode just by visiting the official passage (different for different locale) of SSC.
- Application Fee For General & OBC Candidates : Rs.100/-
- Application Fee For Women & Reserved Candidates : No Fee
SSC CGL Selection Process :-
The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in SSC CGL Selection Process 2019 which is soon going to be conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) as per schedule.SSC CGL exam is divided into 4 stages i.e. Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and finally Tier 4.
- Candidates who qualify in Tier 1, will be eligible to appear in Tier 2.
- Candidates who qualify in Tier 2, will be eligible to appear in both Tier 3 and Tier 4.
- Final Merit of SSC CGL will be based on cumulative marks of Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3.
- Tier 4 is of qualifying nature and mandatory for CSS / MEA / Tax Assistant Posts.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern :-
Aspirants would be picked through a 4-level assurance methodology of SSC in which fourth dimension would be of qualifying nature in a manner of speaking.The SSC CGL Exam Pattern will be as follows
- Tier 1 includes 100 MCQs subject to general wellness to be done inside a hour.
- Tier 2 is an entrancing test including two papers of Mathematics and English with each being of 200 engravings and of 2 hours range.
- Tier 3 would be a conceptual trial of 1 hour range. Level four would type test/PC ability test.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2019 Download :-
The download links for SSC CGL Admit Card 2019 will be open seven days before the arranged date of test for the different confident. Visit the official webpage in order to download the chronicle. No physical copy of yield card through post would be dispatched.
SSC CGL Result :-
SSC CGL Result 2019 will be declared in May-June, 2020 on the official site. Hopefuls would be required to login the online passage to check their results along with cut off marks and merit list.
How To Apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 :-
Aspirants can check step by step application process in the given below
- Log in to official website that is ssc.nic.in
- Select on “Notifications” Link presented at the top of left side.
- Click on “SSC CGL Recruitment 2019″
- After reading complete details you need to choose suitable link to fill application form.
- Now Fill online application Form in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
For more information on SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 comment below.We try to provide required information as soon as possible.
Also Check These Links